Please complete our optional Equality monitoring form
As part of our equal opportunities policy we are committed to monitoring recruitment of staff. The information will be used solely for monitoring purposes and has no part in any selection process.
Aim/Purpose of Job
Manufacture products to specification and quality standards through efficient operation of machinery and equipment to maximum efficiently following correct operational procedures
£8.40 per hour starting wage
12 hour shifts (5.45 – 6.00)
Paid 43 hours per week average
5/2 shift pattern, working 2 weeks days then 2 weeks nights
Would you like to join our waiting list for a Conversion Operator?
Complete the online application to be kept on hold for any future vacancies.
Main Duties & Tasks
- To be able to run a minimum of 1 slitting machine under supervision
- To clearly follow work instruction documentation, to ensure production meets efficiencies and throughputs, to the required technical standards.
- To run machinery to achieve correct standard of product to optimum production levels and to report any quality machine/quality problems to the management team
- To complete machinery safety start-up checks.
- To deal with stoppage problems quickly and efficiently seeking advice where necessary.
- To carry out quality checks at required intervals
- To complete all required production documentation accurately and on time
- Ensure accurate handovers are conducted at the start and end of shift.
Attitudes & Qualities
- Team Player
- Highly motivated
- Show pride in work
- Good attention to detail
Apply now Equality monitoring