Customer Service Co-ordinator
Lines of communication to: Customer Service Team
Please complete our optional Equality monitoring form
As part of our equal opportunities policy we are committed to monitoring recruitment of staff. The information will be used solely for monitoring purposes and has no part in any selection process.
Aim/Purpose of Job
To originate designs to meet Ultimate print specifications, providing the print department with the appropriate plates to the required schedule. To maintain existing accounts via the telephone and processing sales orders, with the aim of building positive relationships and provide all aspects of customer service.
Main Duties & Tasks
- Provide customers with accurate line drawings
- To advise and source conceptual designs with the most suitable repro companies
- Submit origination briefs to repro companies
- To issue the printing plates to the print department
- Where appropriate to involve the Operations Director and the Print manager to provide input on any new designs
- To decide the correct print machine for each design in conjunction with the pre production department and the Print Manager
- To obtain costing and select the most appropriate proof format for all designs
- Ensure that all work done for customers is invoiced out at the correct quoted price
- Ensure the departments time scales are met at all times
- All origination system are to be administered effectively
- Liaise with existing customers to maintain their business over the telephone
- Process sales orders, raise customer complaints and undertake administration tasks within the department
- Ensure that all sales opportunities are communicated to the business development team.
- Liaise with the product control department and transport department to ensure that all customers requirements are met.
- Assist the Sales Manager in training of new staff to the department including one to one mentoring where necessary.
- In conjunction with the Business Development Team identify and justify shortfalls in spend with budgeted accounts.
- Form strong lines of communication with the Repro Dept. to ensure that optimum customer service is retained during the artwork approval process.
- Must be fully accountable for all stock products held for individual customers and that ranges of products shared by customers are controlled within the dept. to avoid shortfalls and redundant stock.
- Liaise with product control to agree on the replenishment of stock lines.
Attitudes & Qualities
Self-Motivated and enthusiastic
Outgoing personality and good communication skills
Helpful and courteous manner
Have a responsible and mature attitude
Relationship building Skills
To be assertive and persuasive when necessary
Accurate in work and good attention to detail
Excellent IT skills
Apply now Equality monitoring