Digital Press 20000 Level1 Operator
Please complete our optional Equality monitoring form
As part of our equal opportunities policy we are committed to monitoring recruitment of staff. The information will be used solely for monitoring purposes and has no part in any selection process.
Aim/Purpose of Job
Ultimate Digital is looking for its next Digital champion to work on the HP Indigo 20000 digital press as part of a successful rapidly growing business. Having a good knowledge of print and understanding of colour is necessary for this role.
Main Duties & Tasks
You will be working within a fast-paced production environment and responsible for using the Digital Press to produce production print runs.
Having a good knowledge of print and understanding of colour is necessary for this role.
Experience of HP digital training would be advantageous.
You must be technical and mechanically inclined and the role is quality orientated so you should have extraordinary attention to detail and quality.
We require an enthusiastic team player who is willing to commit to a program of continuous improvement. You will be required to engage and learn about the latest digital presses and workflow technologies.
Training will be offered in-house and official HP training for the right candidate.
COVID-19 considerations: All measures in place in accordance with government guidelines to protect the workforce
On-site Parking available
All applicants must be 18 years or over and be eligible to work in the UK
Attitudes & Qualities
- Good communication skills; verbal, written and presentational.
- Ability to prioritise and think logically and methodically.
- Must understand CMYK colour production, files and manipulation.
- Experience with four colour printing or digital printing is advantageous.
- Experience in colour control and colour practice.
- Must possess the ability to visualise colours and detect colour differences.
- An extraordinary attention to detail and quality.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Highly motivated, able to work on own initiative and show pride in their work.
- Good timekeeping, flexible when required.
Apply now Equality monitoring