Please complete our optional Equality monitoring form
As part of our equal opportunities policy we are committed to monitoring recruitment of staff. The information will be used solely for monitoring purposes and has no part in any selection process.
Aim/Purpose of Job
Ensure accurate scanning, dispatch and recording of daily orders to maximise service level reporting back issues relating to non –fulfilment of order in a timely manner. To ensure the safe and efficient storage, segregation and disposal of domestic and commercial waste within Ultimate and for monitoring quantities produced and recycle.
- £8.75 per hour starting wage
- 12 hour shifts (5.45 – 6.00)
- Paid 43 hours per week average
- 5/2 shift pattern, working 2 weeks days then 2 weeks nights
Main Duties & Tasks
- Operate forklift to load and unload vehicles
- Operate forklift to move goods to designated areas
- To ensure equipment is used safely
- To ensure that equipment’s pre-start check sheets are completed
- To ensure that all waste is handled and disposed of into the correct waste streams
- Prepare, label, check and palletise product ready for collection
Attitudes & Qualities
Reach and electric pallet preferable
Driving Licence preferable
Able to work with minimum supervision.
Apply now Equality monitoring