Please complete our optional Equality monitoring form
As part of our equal opportunities policy we are committed to monitoring recruitment of staff. The information will be used solely for monitoring purposes and has no part in any selection process.
Aim/Purpose of Job
Ensure accurate scanning, dispatch and recording of daily orders to maximise service level reporting back issues relating to non –fulfilment of order in a timely manner. To ensure the safe and efficient storage, segregation and disposal of domestic and commercial waste within Ultimate and for monitoring quantities produced and recycle.
- £8.40 per hour starting wage
- 12 hour shifts (5.45 – 6.00)
- Paid 43 hours per week average
- 5/2 shift pattern, working 2 weeks days then 2 weeks nights
Would you like to join our waiting list for a Warehouse Operative?
Complete the online application to be kept on hold for any future vacancies.
Main Duties & Tasks
- Operate manual pallet jack to move goods to designated areas
- Operate forklift to move goods to designated areas
- Operate forklift to load and unload vehicles
- To ensure that equipment’s pre-start check sheets are completed and if faults are found that the equipment is reported for repair
- To ensure that all waste is handled and disposed of into the correct waste streams, guaranteeing that we comply with relevant
- Prepare, label, check and palletise product ready for collection
Attitudes & Qualities
- Counterbalance licence essential,
- Reach licence, UK driving licence and and Electric Pallet licence preferable
- Team player
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good timekeeping
Apply now Equality monitoring