In this unprecedented time of a global pandemic and the uncertainty that businesses and their employees, and the general public alike will face in the coming weeks, we wanted to let you know what actions we have implemented to help prevent the further spread of COVID- 19 and how we are staying align with the recommendations that the government have outlined to protect staff, suppliers and customers.
- Firstly, we are working extremely closely with our suppliers to ensure we can meet the demands and needs of our customers, to meet delivery deadlines and will continue to do so until told otherwise. Production at this stage is ‘business as usual’.
- We have installed additional hand sanitiser units throughout the offices, shared spaces and factories.
- All non-essential business travel has been suspended until advised otherwise.
- Staff where possible will be working from home.
- Visits to our site have been suspended, unless business critical for maintenance.
- We are of course adhering to government guidelines in respect of self-isolation if showing symptoms or a member of the household is.
- We are asking staff to adhere where possible to the social distancing advice.
- We will continue to have regular communication with all staff, suppliers and customers if anything changes.
These measures are in constant review and will be revised if necessary to fall in line with any new government guidelines.
In addition, we are doing everything we can to maintain our customer service levels, and are contactable via phone or email as normal.
Most importantly and above all stay safe, keep healthy and remain positive.